Not much new going on since I posted an update at 15 weeks. We went to the doctor yesterday morning and everything looked great! I have now gained a total of 5 pounds and blood pressure and blood glucose both checked out. I did have to drink a 20 ounce Coke yesterday morning before my appointment. I started drinking it at 7:15 and had to finish it in 15 minutes! NOT the way I would have liked to start my day. I never drink real sodas and rarely drink diet sodas, so this was no easy task for me. After guzzling the entire coke, I felt nauseous for the first time in my pregnancy, and it had nothing to do with the baby. Sterling was jealous that I got to drink coke for breakfast...living with a dietitian he never gets to do this! We heard the heartbeat again, and it was 146 bmp. It is beginning to slow down a bit and become less sporadic as the brain is now regulating his/her heartbeat. I pleaded my case to be able to find out the gender, but he said that we would really get a better view of everything, not just the goods, at my next appointment. So, November 3rd it is!
We're headed to Austin this weekend to see my parents, newly engaged sister!, and of course Miss Presley! I promise to take a picture of the belly this weekend to you can see how we're growing.
One last thing, can you all please say a prayer for my friend Michael? He is from Jackson and is in ICU with what started as pneumonia in all four quadrants of his lungs and has now developed ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome). He is on a ventilator now, but they are hoping he will start breathing on his own soon. Thanks so much!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment