1. My friend Michael I posted about is now home and recovering. Thanks for all your prayers
2. I made these Chicken and White Bean Stuffed Peppers last night and they were delish! I didn't have any adobo on hand, so I just added some salsa. We had baked sweet potatoes and mexican cornbread with it. I highly recommend checking out the Gina's Skinny Recipes if you are in a recipe rut.
3. How great has this weather been?! I feel like we are actually having a true fall this year instead of jumping straight from hot to cold. It has really put me in a festive mood! I've already made a new wreath for the front door and decorated the buffet with a cute fallscape of burlap and mini pumpkins! Hopefully we can get to Lowe's this weekend for some mums and I plan on making pumpkin bread. Yum!

4. How cute is this face?! We went for a visit to Austin last week and took Presley to this pumpkin patch festival. She got her face painted like a cat since she is going to be "Marie, darling" from the Aristocats for Halloween. I could just eat her up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for the 18 week update... 

How far along? 18 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? Gained 5 pounds so far
Maternity clothes? Still able to wear many of my tops and all of my dresses. Thanks to Dirt Cheap for the Bella Band I bought for $1, I can wear many of my pants. I also lucked up on a pair on maternity leggings and footed tights, both for $1 each, and 3 maternity shirts from Target for $2 each! Man, I love a bargain!!
Stretch marks? Nope, although we are definitely growing
Sleep? Still getting plenty
Best moment last week? It's all amazing
Movement? Maybe? I pretty sure I have been feeling flutters but I'm not quite sure.
Food cravings? Chocolate milk (which is weird because I HATE milk, but I need the calcium, so I'm going with it), apples, sour gummy candy. I was trying to get my mid-term grades finished yesterday at work and was dying for some sour candy, but I refused to leave my office to go to the gas station. I thought that might have been a bit ridiculous.
Gender? Find out Nov 3!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in/out? Definitely in. In fact, it's getting really deep. If I wear a tight shirt you can see this big round "O" where my belly button is. Is this normal?!
What I miss? Wearing my David Yurman ring, which gives me a rash, and being able to breathe. The doctor says this both of these symptoms are common during pregnancy, but will go away after the baby is here.
What I am looking forward to? Our 3 year anniversary next week and Nov 3 when we find out the gender!


No comments:
Post a Comment