Unborn Baby Kick and Movement Counter
Now, I understand the importance of monitoring the baby's kicks and movements. Since I have yet to feel even a flutter, I don't know what this feels like yet, but my friend Emily filled me in on how she does this and counts
10 kicks at a time. So, when I first saw this, I thought that you put this device up to your belly and it somehow detected the kicks and counted them for you. After reading a bit more about it, it does nothing of the sort. It just helps you count to 10 and plays a tune once you've reached 10. Seriously?! I hope that anyone getting ready to bring a child into this world can count to 10 on her own without the help of this device. Price: $20Baby Crying Analyzer
According to its description "this product teaches new parents to distinguish the different types of cries of their baby and displays the answer on the easy to read LCD screen." Huh?! Apparently there are 5 different categories:
Hungry, Bored, Annoyed, Tired, and Stressed. I have no clue how this product works and frankly don't care. I understand that babies cry for all reasons, including hungry, gassy, wet/dirty diaper,sleepy, etc. and sometimes parents can't seem to understand why the baby is crying. I don't think this gadget knows the child better than its parents. My favorite of the cries is "annoyed" Price: $100!!The Zaky
This is a set of beanbags shaped like hands that cradle your baby while you are away. You can even wrap it around your neck to rub your scent off on it. I really have no words for this one. This picture just makes me laugh every time i look at it. Price: $50

There are lots more out there, but these are the ones I found to be the most unnecessary. Feel free to leave a comment if you or anyone you know has tried any of these products. I'm pretty sure my mom didn't have any of these products when I was a baby and I think she made out just fine! Stay tuned for a post of things that really look worth the money...in MY opinion of course. After all, it's MY blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment