My MIL was in town this weekend and we went to Woodland Furniture to just browse around. I had never been and it had been years since she had been. If you are in the market for some furniture, I highly recommend you head on over to check out their huge variety and GREAT prices! After that plug, they should give me a discount on the items I picked out. Ha! While we were there, I picked out two cribs that I really liked (a boy one and a girl one):

This is similar to the boy crib, but the one I liked had only 2 panels on the back instead of 4 and was a darker finish. I'm not really into matchy matchy stuff, so I will just get the crib, not the set. Isn't that such a blah nursery pictured?
This is the exact girl's crib but without the drawer underneath. I really like the feminine curves and details on this crib alot. Obviously the chandelier doesn't come with the crib, but what girl doesn't need a crystal chandelier in her bedroom?! Too cute!
Both of them are convertible cribs meaning that they start out as baby cribs convert into toddler beds, then the headboard and footboard can be used with a full mattress. Neat, huh?
We also found this chair and oh.my.goodness. This was one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in. It is a rocker/glider and would be perfect for reading bedtime stories or rocking the little one to sleep. I could have fallen asleep myself sitting in that chair yesterday! It comes in lots of styles and fabrics, but this is just an example.
We stopped by Flexsteel yesterday while we were out and about and ran into a friend of ours that used to work with Sterling. She has really gotten into sewing the past couple of years and she offered to do the baby bedding for us. So, we had a productive day yesterday. We also got a new TV from her, but that's a story for another day!
We stopped by Flexsteel yesterday while we were out and about and ran into a friend of ours that used to work with Sterling. She has really gotten into sewing the past couple of years and she offered to do the baby bedding for us. So, we had a productive day yesterday. We also got a new TV from her, but that's a story for another day! Since I know you read this blog Mrs.Phyllis, I had a great time this weekend! Oh, and don't worry everyone, we didn't actually purchase any of this stuff, just looked! I'm not that impatient...



No comments:
Post a Comment