Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Dream

I dreamed I had the baby last night. I've heard that pregnancy dreams can be alot more elaborate than usual and it is common to have dreams about actually having the baby. Given the fact that I have always had very vivid dreams (obviously didn't get this from Dad, who apparently doesn't ever dream), it's no surprise that I have been having some crazy ones lately!

So, back to last night's dream...I had the baby, but couldn't remember ANYTHING about labor or delivering the baby. I had to keep asking Sterling and the doctor to learn all the details. The doctor finally concluded that the epidural must have caused me to lose my memory short-term since that was the last thing I could remember. WHAT?! Can this really happen?? We had a girl, if you were wondering. She had a head full of light brown hair. Is this a sign of things to come pink or just another crazy prego dream?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Girl, I have had CRAZY dreams this whole pregnancy! I'm talking every night... and I never used to dream much at all. It's so weird what being pregnant can do to you. Oh, and one of my dreams was that I had a girl too, but as we all know, that's not the case haha! Who knows though, you may have crazy dreams that are also psychic :) Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!