Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Busy as a Bee!

Long time no blog, I know, but in my defense things have been really busy around the Dahl house lately! For starters, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mom, Dad, Sarah, and Presley came from Texas and stayed the week and it was so good to see them. We went wedding dress shopping for Sarah and I think she found THE ONE! We went to my grandparents' house in Bruce and then to Charleston to visit Sterling's grandmother. We ate LOTS of good food and enjoyed everyone's company. In between, we also took a little trip to Tupelo to take Presley to Disney Princesses on Ice, which she loved! I asked Sarah and her to show me their most excited faces before the show and this is what I got... LOVE them! Unfortunately, this was the only picture I managed to take over Thanksgiving.

I have all of our Christmas presents bought and wrapped and am winding down teaching for the semester. I have to give an exam Monday and Wednesday, then I am off for an entire month!! Have I mentioned before how much I love my job?!

We have also gotten some items for the nursery! We went to Woodland and got this crib and this chair for the nursery. The chair we bought is in a cream on cream chenille paisley pattern. It is a glider and is residing in our bedroom for now. I have really enjoyed watching TV and reading in the chair. I can't wait to snuggle and read bedtime stories to our little man once he arrives!

I'd like to say that once I am done with school, I will have lots of time for updating the blog, but I can't make any promises. In the meantime though, if you are a blog reader, please leave me a comment so that I know someone is still out there! Please, don't be shy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to rock our precious Sutton in this chair. Looks so comfy. MiMi and Poppy hope he enjoys his bed.

Emily said...

I'm a reader!! Keep posting! :)