As many of you have pointed out, yes I need to update. This is becoming a recurrent theme of going long periods of time with no updates. Some of you are so good at keeping up with your blog! At least I know that there are still people out there waiting to hear from me. Well, the countdown is on...only 18 more days till d-day!
How far along? 37 Weeks and 3 days
Total Weight Gain: 28 pounds. Still within the healthy 25-35 pound weight gain range. This was my goal to stay within. Yesterday, the doctor said if Sutton were born today, he would weigh about 6.5 pounds. If he goes full term, he'll be an 8 pounder!
Maternity Clothes: The only clothes that fit these days!
Stretch Marks: Somehow I still have none, even though my belly is bigger than I ever imagined it could get. I have to get Sterling to check for them since I can't even see the bottom of my belly anymore
Sleep? When we moved into our new house, we bought a new King bed which is heavenly! If I didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom so many times I would really be sleeping well
Best moment last week? Getting the nursery finished
Movement? His movement has changed more to rolls than kicks these days. It's so funny to watch him move across my belly. You can distinctly tell hands from feet now and it looks like an alien is trying to escape from my stomach. He's also been getting the hiccups alot
Food cravings? Nothing in particular. I'm just hungry all.the.time.
Gender? Sweet baby boy
Labor signs? When I went to the doctor yesterday, he said that he's head down, but I haven't dilated any. Definitely noticing the Braxton Hicks contractions more frequently and stronger
Belly button in/out? It's pretty flush. Still hoping it won't pop
What I miss? My independence. It's getting to the point where I have to ask Sterling to help me with even the smallest things. I know my limitations, but I'm just not used to needing so much help!
What I am looking forward to? Finally getting to meet our precious son and hold him in my arms.
Pics of the nursery and ever expanding belly (I believe the term "bump" is no longer applicable) to come soon and before-and-after pics of our new house. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? He can do ANYTHING around the house! He's so handy to have around. Just wait until you see the pictures...you're gonna wish your husband was as handy (and good looking!) as mine!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment