I love a good bargain, and free is the best bargain there is! Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE cards this holiday season. I have had a Shutterfly account for awhile now and I love all the things that you can do with your pictures on their site. They have the cutest photo books, wall calendars, picture stationary with matching address labels, and cards oh my! Here are a few of my favorites:
I like the simplicity of this card but generally would pick something more cutesy and funky
This card is definitely more my taste AND it benefits the American Lung Association. It's like killing two birds with one stone. They also have cards benefiting Livestrong and Heifer International
Last year, I gave my grandparents a wall calendar for Christmas with pictures of the entire family in each of the months and went ahead and put everyone's birthdays, anniversaries, etc. on the calendar. They loved it and it will become a tradition for me to do this for them every year. They have the cutest designs to choose from!
Of course, I didn't show you my actual favorite card design because many of you will be receiving it in the mail and I wanted it to be a surprise! So, if you're a blogger too, then head on over to this website and sign up for your 50 free cards. You can thank me later!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment